MANAGEMENT OF THE MOMO ENTERTAINMENT BV ACCOUNT
- Momo Entertainment BV reserves the right at its own discretion and always, to:
- Decline to open a Momo Entertainment BV Account and/or to close an existing Momo Entertainment BV Account without any explanation whatsoever;
- Decline to accept deposits without any explanation whatsoever;
- Request documents to verify: (i) the identity of the Account Holder, (ii) his/her authorization to use a specific Card and/or (iii) other facts and information provided by the Account Holder. Such request may be made at any given moment and Momo Entertainment BV reserves
the right to suspend an account pending investigation;
- Transfer and/or license, without prior notice, data regarding an Account Holder to any other legal entity, in any country, ultimately managed and controlled by Momo Entertainment BVB.V. located in Johan van Walbeeckplein 24, Curaçaosubject to Momo Entertainment BV
guaranteeing that the said data always is transferred and managed in accordance with applicable laws, data protection acts and/or similar;
- Transfer and/or license, without prior notice, the rights and liabilities regarding an Account Holder to any other legal entity, in any country, ultimately managed and controlled by Momo Entertainment BVB.V. located in Johan van Walbeeckplein 24, Curaçao subject to Momo
Entertainment BV guaranteeing the liabilities being honoured;
- Hold and manage funds belonging to Account Holders in accordance with generally accepted guidelines for cash management regarding such funds; this may include a Financial Institution and/or a Payment Solution Provider being entrusted to hold funds in the name of and/or
for the benefit of Account Holders;
- Forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on a Momo Entertainment BV Account and/or refuse to honor a claim, in the event that, directly or indirectly: (i) the Momo Entertainment BV Rules have been violated; and/or (ii) other unauthorised activities have occurred in
connection with a betting event and/or the operation of a Momo Entertainment BV Account (such as, but not limited to, breach of the law or other regulations, breach of a third party’s rights, fraud, and cheating);
- Suspend and/or cancel the participation of an Account Holder in the games, promotional activities, competitions or other services, whenever Momo Entertainment BV believes there are legitimate concerns that a Momo Entertainment BV Account is, has been, or may be used for
illegal, fraudulent or dishonest practices;
- Suspend and/or cancel the participation of the Account Holder in the Services, and/or forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on their Momo Entertainment BV Account if the Account Holder is found cheating, or if it is determined by Momo Entertainment BV that the
Account Holder has employed or made use of a system (including machines, robots, computers, software or any other automated system) designed to defeat or capable of defeating the Client Application and/or Software.
- Momo Entertainment BV is committed to detect and prevent software programs which are designed to enable artificial intelligence (“AI Software”) to play on its website(s) including but not limited to opponent-profiling, player collusion; robots, other ‘cheating’ software or
anything else that in our reasonable opinion distorts normal game play and enables the player to have an unfair advantage over other players. You acknowledge that Momo Entertainment BV will take measures to detect and prevent the use of such programs and AI Software using methods
(including but not limited to reading the list of currently running programs on a player’s computer) and the customer agrees not to use any AI Software and/or any such programs.
- Momo Entertainment BV warrants at all times to:
- Manage funds belonging to Account Holders in a secure and appropriate manner; and/or
- Absorb the cost of and pay the Gaming and Betting Duty, as applicable, at the Place of the Contract;
- Manage data regarding an Account Holder in accordance with applicable laws, data protection acts and/or similar;
- Not offer contingencies to customers to proceed to any fund transfer between customers’ accounts.
- Momo Entertainment BV shall keep Account Holders’ funds separate from Momo Entertainment BV’s own funds in a client account held with a Financial Institution approved by the Regulator.
- Momo Entertainment BV Account does not accrue interest. The Account Holder shall not treat Momo Entertainment BV as a financial institution.
- An Account Holder can only hold one Momo Entertainment BV Account at a time. In the event that this rule is breached, Momo Entertainment BV reserves the right to block and/or delete the superfluous Momo Entertainment BV Account(s) held by the Account Holder in breach of this
clause, and reallocate all the funds to a single Momo Entertainment BV Account. No bonus given to the superfluous Momo Entertainment BV Account(s) will be reallocated.
- A Momo Entertainment BV Account is non-transferable. It is prohibited for players to sell, transfer or acquire accounts from or to other players. Funds cannot be transferred between Momo Entertainment BV accounts.
- An Account Holder shall not allow any other individual, including any minor, to use or reuse its Momo Entertainment BV Account, access and/or use any material or information from the Website, accept any Prize, or access and/or participate in the Services.
How do I verify my account?
Before you can make a withdrawal, you have to verify your account. To do so you need to send an e-mail to us, providing us with the following documents:
- Proof of identity: A photo copy of your ID (national ID, driver’s license or passport)
- Proof of address: A copy of an official letter (EX. government or bank issued letter)
If you use a credit card, we also need:
- A photo copy of the front and back of your credit card (only the first 6 and last 4 numbers of the card number needs to be visible).
How do I know if my documents are approved?
After you’ve supplied us with the documents it’ll take up to 12 hours before you’ll receive a confirmation of the documents either being approved or what further information are required.
Why do I need to give our personal information to register an account at Momo Entertainment BV?
For us at Momo Entertainment BV to provide you with the best service and highest possible security we need to be able to identify our members, especially before any winning amounts can be paid out. For that reason we need members full name and home address. To verify that players
are of legal age to gamble online we also need birth date. Access to your email adders ensures that we can keep you informed of any important news, promotions or information needed if you’ve forgot your password. You can rest assure that your information is kept safe and no third
party will have access to it.